Welcome to Forums Sign in | Join | Help | Forums
in Search

Raiser's Edge and Citrix

Last post 02-10-2011 1:39 PM by Kalue Her. 1 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 02-09-2011 2:18 PM

• Tricia Bouton
    • Top 500 Contributor
    • Posts 37
    • Organization: St. Patrick Center
    • Products:  The Raiser's Edge

Raiser's Edge and Citrix

We are experiencing an issue with a "pesky" windows installer pop-up message that our Raiser's Edge users are constantly getting when navigating within their Raiser's Edge database when it is accessed via a Citrix connection. 

So far, no luck obtaining troubleshooting assistance from Blackbaud since Citrix is a third party software.  So I am attempting to find a fellow RE client site who has experience with Raiser's Edge in a Citrix enviroment and has a tech resource willing to discuss our issue and provide suggestions regarding root cause / resolution options.   

Is there anyone out there? 

Thanks,

Tricia

Tricia Bouton
    St. Louis, MO
  • 02-10-2011 1:39 PM In reply to

• Kalue Her
    • Not Ranked
    • Posts 3
    • Organization: Neighborhood House Association

Re: Raiser's Edge and Citrix

Hey Tricia-

I've had the same problem with the Citrix Server and RP not being able to communicate with each other.  It is frustrating.  I can only access RP and RE if I am at a computer/desktop that has RE installed on the computer.  Luckily, I'm one of the few staff here who has a "real" computer and can access IE without too much problems from Citrix (everybody else is using a small box-like cpu called a thin client).  If I try to access RP from a thin client, I basically have no luck whatsoever with RP.  So my problem is 50% solved, but the other 50% is allowing my colleagues who have thin clients access to RP -- which they don't at this moment.  I don't know if my response helps, but let me know if you have any specific questions.  Good luck! 

Kalue

Page 1 of 1 (2 items)