Welcome to Forums Sign in | Join | Help | Forums
in Search

Welcome!

Last post 07-27-2009 6:43 AM by Anbu. 1 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 07-21-2009 12:16 PM

Welcome!

Welcome to the Charity Performance Reporting Message Board

As you know Mike Hudson wrote to a group  of folks inviting participation in a pilot project to develop an ‘executive information system’ that will help charities to streamline the process of gathering and reporting strategic performance information.

Further to the positive meeting set held on 17th  June at Blackbaud Europe, Mike followed up with an Excel ‘template’ for each organisation to complete setting out the 10 – 25 KPIs each organisation might have on its top level performance dashboard. Attention was focused on first thoughts on what these performance measures might be, where the data might come from and how often it might be collected.

I offered to set up a Message Board for participants and here it is!

Replies have already been sent direct to Mike’s pa demerson@compassnet.co.uk  we will consolidate the information and share it with all group members using this Message Board. It will let you see what information each organisation is aiming to gather in the longer term and it will help us to identify common and disparate sources and whether a top level plug on package could be created to accept and present this information.

We can also exchange views via this Message Board

Compass Partnership is working with Blackbaud to develop improved performance reporting systems. I am personally very keen to support this initiative so post away here!

with my best regards Martin Jervis Vice President and Managing Director

Blackbaud Europe Ltd.

• 07-27-2009 6:43 AM In reply to

• Anbu
    • Top 50 Contributor
    • User Since: 2006
    • Posts 140
    • Organization: Breast Cancer Care
    • Products:  Blackbaud Enterprise CRM, The Raiser's Edge

Re: Welcome!

I missed the meeting but i belive it was a closed group meeting. Anyways i am keen to know what is going to be the outcome of this meeting..

Good Luck!

Regards
    Anbu
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)